Some of what you will learn in this workshop includes:
- Add “Hollywood” using photos, visuals, graphics and video
- The number one most important strategy for selling online
- How to design impactful sales presentations from start to finish
- Best practices for making the most of your slides and visuals
- Tips and best practices for delivering a dynamic demo
- Strategies for creating interaction and gauging your audience
- How to make the most of your voice and other delivery skills
- The 5 most common mistakes sales people make and how to avoid them
- Fully engage your prospects and customers online
- Reduce costs by having a streamlined design process in place
- Create a sense of urgency and shorten the sales cycle
- Sell on “VALUE” rather than features and functionality
- Beat the competition and close more business
Who will benefit from this program: This program will be of great value for virtually anyone who is involved in the sales process, which includes sales people, sales managers, sales support staff, sales engineers, marketing teams, executives, and anyone else presenting online.
Why What Works! What Works! Communications is a leader in the field of virtual sales meetings and presentations. In the past, we trained the entire sales and marketing team at WebEx for how to design and deliver effective sales presentations. We have also delivered virtual sales presentation webinars for Citrix (GoToMeeting) and their sales staff. In addition, Cisco (WebEx) has hired us as their exclusive provider of virtual meeting and presentation training for their entire staff of roughly 65,000. Clients include Symantec, Riverbed, Cloud 9, McKesson and Northrop Grumman.